Friday, December 3, 2010

Well.

Well, it seems like I completely neglected this one once things started to get busy. Autumn is always busy, no matter how little seems to be going on. Mike's fixing to graduate college in a couple of weeks, I just finished another year of NaNoWriMo (and my first as a municipal liaison) and now we're just sitting around trying to figure out what to do next.

We had planned on moving after he graduated, but the option came up for me to possibly be able to attend grad school for my MA in the fall so we might be sticking around for that. It's all up in the air right now and that's really starting to bother both of us. To different levels, we both like to know what we're going to do next but right now there is no clear direction. It's something we have to wait on. In the meantime, I will be studying for my GRE and getting some reading and knitting done. I'll even make Mike do some reading in his off time until he finds a job. We'll see what comes of all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment